Member Benefits and Eligibility
Join the EFT Edmonton Community (EFTEC)
The EFTEC is composed of psychologists and clinical social workers who are dedicated to:
- Deepening the experience of authentic love in people’s lives
- Creating an awareness of how attachment impact our lives
- Expanding awareness of EFT as a therapeutic model in Edmonton and greater Alberta
- Facilitating the highest possible level of training in EFT
Benefits of membership with EFTEC
- Advertise your name on the EFTEC website as having attended the Externship or being a Certified EFT Therapist or Supervisor.
- Have your name listed as EFT trained when the public is seeking an EFT therapist in Alberta.
- Attend EFTEC social and education events.
- Be given priority consideration when applying to attend any EFTEC sponsored events, workshops, etc.
- Be able to see who the other EFT trained therapists are in Edmonton and greater Alberta for support or networking purposes.
- Connect with other like–minded therapists and create lifelong friendships.
- Be an active part of spreading the brilliance and efficacy of the EFT Model to our part of the world.
To become a member you must be a member of ICEEFT. Register here if you are not yet a member.
Even if you are not a ICEEFT member or are not ready to become a member of the EFT Edmonton Community, you can keep informed by joining our email list below.