Organization and Board for EFT Edmonton Community (EFTEC)
The EFTEC was formally inaugurated on November 1, 2015 at a meeting of the Advisory Council. Previous to November 1, 2015, Murray Armstrong, Certified EFT Therapist and Supervisor, was spearheading and financially managing the development of Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) in Edmonton and greater Alberta. The Advisory Council had existed before officially became the EFTEC Board in 2016. The Board Members are:
- Chair and Information Officer – Murray Armstrong
- Treasurer – Pam Algar
- Internal Training Coordinator – Lana Bryanton
- External Training Coordinator – Shenny Karmali
- Social Coordinator – Tara Boothby
- Newsletter Editor – Penney Hartsen
- Members – Donna Armstrong, Sherry Antonucci, Amrita Bhar
- Secretary – Judith Pinto-Coy
The intent is that this Board be a working Board as well as a consulting and decision-making Board. If necessary, final decisions will be made by the Chair of the EFTEC Board.
In bringing EFT to Edmonton and greater Alberta, we want to hold to a spirit of collaboration, co-operation, inclusiveness and perhaps most important a sense of security that we are all there for each other.
At this point, there are no By-laws or written formal structure.